This all-in-1 hydrating micellar cleansing water is a facial cleanser and makeup remover that is surprisingly powerful, yet gentle on skin. The Water Rose Micellar Cleansing Water for all skin types effectively cleanses, removes makeup and hydrates skin. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing. This facial cleanser removes makeup, leaving skin perfectly clean without over drying. This Garnier Water Rose Micellar Cleansing Water is gentle on skin and can be used to remove face makeup and eye makeup. This gentle cleanser is vegan and formulated without alcohol, oils and fragrance. Water Rose Micellar Cleansing Water is formulated with 99% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 1% of the formula is to ensure its sensoriality and preservation.
Orders delivered beyond Colombo 1-15 and selected suburbs will be delivered through a third-party courier company. Products must be thoroughly inspected before accepting. If the product is damaged or any parts are missing, you must immediately inform the delivery person and not accept the product. If you accept we consider that the product was in good condition and returns/ refund requests will not be accepted by London Market (Pvt) Ltd. Delivery time is generally 2 to 7 business days, however, times could vary depending on the courier partners. Further, London Market (Pvt) Ltd, cannot be held liable for any delays by the courier companies.